TITLE: Maintenance – Lancaster
REPORTS TO: Service Supervisor
Provide services to Service Manager and Parts Manager on a daily basis. Perform a variety of duties to each of these areas ensuring that priority of work is being done with the discretion of the aforementioned management personnel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pick up or make deliveries when necessary for all departments.
- Assist on special projects as needed by the Service Manager.
- Give Service Manager updates on progress of work accomplished daily.
- Empty receptacles in parts, sales, and service, daily.
- Report any safety concerns to the Service Manager.
- Keep tools, jacks, grinders, etc. organized and safely functioning.
- Keep cleaning supplies stocked at appropriate levels.
- Clean offices, waiting rooms, and bathrooms, daily.
- Keep lanes, aisles clear of debris, tools, jacks etc.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Dispose of scrap metal properly and white paper for recycling.
- Help with oil recycling and water waste recycling programs.
- Clean, sweep and wash bays in service department.
- Assist in snow removal as needed. Plowing, shoveling, snow blowing.
- Perform light carpentry skills/paint/run electrical tooling.
- Perform minor plumbing & electrical repairs (climb ladder’s).
- High school degree or GED required.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Familiar with equipment and how they operate and are maintained.
- Able to work with others.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Forklift certified.
- Walking between parts and service areas or at outside locations.
- Will be exposed to loud noise, hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Will be required to wear a uniform (provided).