TITLE: Warehouse Position
REPORTS TO: Parts Dept. Manager
The warehouse position is responsible for completing shipments by processing and loading orders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements, arranging for repairs.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other various projects assigned by manager.
Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependable. Must be able to lift more than 50 pounds. Being forklift certified is a bonus but will train the right candidate.
Willing to get dirty and see a job to completion. Will be exposed to dust, noise, exhaust fumes and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials. Company uniform provided.